Understanding Cervical Cancer
The cervix is the lower most part of the uterus (womb) that leads to the vagina. It connects the Vagina to the Womb.
If you notice any or all of these symptoms, please visit the hospital. A Doctor can check for the following tests used to diagnose cervical cancer.
Any of the following could be signs or symptoms of cervical cancer:
- Blood spots or light bleeding between or following periods
- Menstrual bleeding that is longer and heavier than usual
- Bleeding after intercourse, douching, or a pelvic examination
- Increased vaginal discharge
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Bleeding after menopause
- Unexplained, persistent pelvic and/or back pain