Mobile Phlebotomy Services
We provide mobile phlebotomy services and collect and transport all types of specimens that a doctor or healthcare provider may request and use for diagnosis and treatment. Whether you need a blood sample taken or a stool specimen tested, our experienced phlebotomist will do the blood test and we will send the results to you or/and your doctor.
Enjoy the convenience of having your test done at home or in your office.
What is a mobile phlebotomist?
This is a trained medical professional, who collects blood and other specimens from patients’ places of convenience (home or office) and submits them to the laboratory for processing.
Our certified and experienced mobile phlebotomists ensure that blood samples are collected accurately and safely and provide a positive experience for our patients. They are equipped to handle any challenges that may arise during the blood draw, such as difficult veins or medical conditions.
How long does a mobile phlebotomy service take?
We take the waiting rooms and lab environments out of the equation, helping you feel more at ease at your place of convenience such as the home, office etc, making the blood collection process as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
The appointment can take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. The phlebotomist will first discuss the test with the patient and obtain consent. They will then collect the blood sample, which usually takes just a few minutes. The phlebotomist will then prepare the sample for transport to the laboratory for testing.
- Before the appointment, make sure to review your medical history, including any medications you are taking and any medical conditions you have. This information can help the phlebotomist to determine the best way to collect your blood sample.
- Some tests may require that you fast for a certain period of time before the appointment. Please check this information that should be provided by your healthcare provider.
- Choose clothing that is easy to roll up the sleeve, such as a t-shirt or a blouse with sleeves that can be easily rolled up.
- Choose a location in your home where the phlebotomist can comfortably collect the blood sample. This location should be well-lit, have a flat surface for the phlebotomist to work on, and be close to an electrical outlet.
- Confirm the appointment with the mobile phlebotomy service in advance to ensure that they will be able to visit you on the agreed-upon date and time.
How much does a mobile phlebotomy service cost?
Saving your time and ensuring health safety are the most important priorities for Lancet Laboratories Uganda. Our services are extremely reliable. Prices for collection vary by location. Please contact us directly to check if a fee applies.
The cost of the test is the same as a walk-in service. Contact us to get a quote.
What are the advantages of mobile phlebotomy? Why choose us?
We understand that getting blood and other specimen collection can be stressful or scary to some patients. By bringing our mobile phlebotomy service directly to your place of convenience, you can be assured of total privacy and close to an environment you are more comfortable with to set you at ease.
It also removes the need for organized transportation, the hectic traffic conditions, and associated costs.
Have your blood samples collected in the comfort of your own home, rather than having to visit one of our laboratories.
Eliminate the need for you to travel to a laboratory or hospital, saving you time and effort.
Should you have mobility or transportation difficulties, get your tests done without having to leave your home.
Reduce the stress and anxiety associated with visiting to visit one of our laboratories.
Schedule the test at a time and date that is convenient for you, rather than having to conform to the laboratory schedule.
Is Mobile Phlebotomy covered by insurance?
We partner with Private Insurance providers to enhance accessibility to our services, however, do give us a call to confirm your insurance holder, and update on directives required for the usage, before booking an appointment.
Give us a call on or complete the form and one of our agents will get in touch with you.
As easy as:
Book an appointment Online or give us a call
We collect your sample from your place of convenience
Receive your results via email or delivered
Mobile Phlebotomy Services near you
If you need blood or other medical specimens work done, and a more convenient experience, we offer the perfect solution for patients at their place of convenience.